At Seattle GiveCamp, tech-savvy volunteers spend a weekend creating custom software and improving websites for local nonprofits. ChangeStream Media was fortunate to participate from this event in both 2012 and this year, and our website is so much better for it! Not only did our website get a hot new makeover, but we also learned a bunch about SEO from Richard Geasey and WordPress from Grant Landram. The highlight, though, was getting to know our awesome, energetic team.
A few shout-outs:
- Geoffrey Liu took the lead on redesigning the site and creating custom CSS to make it perfect.
- Trent Spangler won the workhorse award – he never stopped, except to get us outside to toss the Frisbee!
- Jacob Wadowski was the fearless leader of our WWU MISA crew, returning for duty despite illness, and creating high-level content like nested tables.
- Max Smith created our fresh new Facebook cover photo, got our slider photos looking good and helped design the look of the entire site.
- Michelle Liu helped us reimagine our volunteer section.
- Julie St. George created dozens of new webpages full of content and had great ides for our social media platforms.
- Emily Larson and Kellie Zulauf helped boost the SEO of the entire site.
- Eric Amundson, our volunteer extraordinaire from 2012, was on hand to cheerfully troubleshoot.
Thanks again, volunteers! You rock!